Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Thank You is a very kind word. It is very simple but the
echo is lasting. Although the word Thank You is very easy
to say oftentimes we forgot to say it. Behind the many
reasons of saying Thank You, there’s a lot of ways to say
it too. God is the best reason for celebrating Thanksgiving
Day
. This is the day when family and friends gathered and
dine together.


My first Thanksgiving Day in U.S.A. was very meaningful not
only because it’s my first but simply because I celebrated
it with family and friends whose common denominator is GOD.
I am forever thankful to Him for He truly made all things
beautiful in His time. Let the praises ring!

1 comment:

nene atienza said...

I was touched when i read your blog on God's gift and amazing grace you really did a good job. Despite you're no longer live here in the Philippines you have'forgot the traits we have here. Keep up the good works. God Bless!!!