Sunday, November 30, 2008

On Being Remembered

Don’t you feel happy when someone remembers you? Remembering
someone can be done in many ways. Sending letters, emails,
making a phone call or by texting. While others remember you
by sending a gift, some do it in silence. Praying for the
people we remember is the best way because it comes from the
heart and it is free.

My husband and I were happy to know that someone always
remembers the both of us especially whenever there is an
occasion. On our Wedding Anniversary my family in the
Philippines sent us greeting card. When my father in law
and his wife went to Las Vegas for vacation they brought
a t-shirt for me and my husband and this past Thanksgiving
we received two invitations, one is from my father in law
and the other is from the Filipino Community. Isn’t it great?
When you are being remembered, you are loved.

1 comment:

Joy said...

hi ! i share the same sentiment as well, i feel special when someone remembers to text me, send me a card or a small note and yes the messages sent in my cbox too. thanks for thanking the time to drop by my site, i feel special. and it's wonderful to know that your celebration of thanksgiving was meaningful and pleaseant. take care.