Friday, October 24, 2008

I miss you... Mango!

Mango is one of my favorite fruits. It is also one
of the most delicious and nutritious foods and it's
a good source of vitamin A.


Yellow mango especially when sweet tastes good.
Eating it plain, or maybe make a dessert like mango
float, mango glaze or mango shake will for sure make
your day. I missed it back home. Although we can
still buy mango here the green mango is just hard to
find. I like it with bagoog (fermented shrimp paste)
or a shake out of it.

7 comments:

Grace said...

oh yes, i second the motion with you, Gem, i miss the mango, too...

Anonymous said...

grrrrr i miss it too!

Joy said...

mangoes are one of my favorite fruits. your post made me crave for it.

Christine Hutchins said...

I sure love the sweet mangoes in the Philippines and I miss it too; however, we have been buying mangoes in HEB that are sweet enough. It's really good for making smoothies.

Loverock_MD said...

Hmmm... I am imagine it right now because of you! B-)

kuyanin said...

if it's not mango shake, dont offer me ripe mangoes for dessert. :D but i do love green mangoes dipped in bagoong-spiced-with-native-chili-pepper. commonly known as "siling labuyo" :D

(http://kooonin.i.ph)

M A Y A said...

i miss philippine mango, too. :)