Wednesday, March 26, 2008

We Made It!

In less than a year, my husband and I made it!

Looking back when we start filling up the application,
paying the bills and a number of forms need to be filled up,
signed and submitted to USCIS and NVC. The waiting seem to
be like eternity but not anymore for we made it.

Before my appointment for medical exam arrive I used to
only drink water, milk and buko ( coconut ) juice and learned
how to flushed out negative things that might affect the medical
and physical result. Last month was the schedule for my medical
exam at St. Luke's Medical Center.Right after I got the result
I headed my way to the US Embassy making sure I know where to
go on my interview date and good thing the security guards told
me on what to do and where to go.

Week after my medical exam is the date for my Immigrant Visa
Interview. I went there early and went through the step-by-step
procedure. I had a great time during my interview. I was confident
in giving answers because I was able to say it the way I want it.
Paid the visa delivery fee and happily left the US Embassy. Four
days after, I received my Visa.

My husband and I would like to extend our sincere thanks to our
families in the Philippines and in USA who is very supportive and
who truly showed their unconditional love to both of us.

To the nice people we met during the process, especially to the
WOF community who in one way or another has contributed a lot.

Above all to the Almighty Father for the many blessings He has
given and for making beautiful things to happen in His time.
To God be all the Glory!

No comments: