Friday, March 28, 2008

Counting the days

Time moves fast and the day is getting closer.
I know I dreamed of this to happen and now that
it is soon to happen I am on a mixed emotions.

Mix emotions because I am happy and excited that
soon I'm going to experience my first international
flight and be with my husband.I just wish I can be in
two places at the same time because for sure I'm
going to miss my family and friends here especially my
ever supportive and loving Mama.

I am just so thankful because Internet makes the world
smaller, wherein it bridges the distance that separates
people from all over the world. Moreover I thank the
Lord for continuously reminding me that with Him in my
life everything will be fine.

2 comments:

Lourdz said...

Hello Gem, mangampanya ko ha? Gi-nominate man gud akong blog nga celestial bookworm pra sa Filipino Blog of the Week. Alagaran jud taka kung butohan ko nimo..Haha! Bitaw, mao ni ang link: http://salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com/

Salamat ha!

Princess Adams said...

hi gem, thanks sa pag add. i'm about to add yours, too.