Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Day the Lord has Made


I've been reading blogs of different people and I find it interesting. I said to myself why not create my own? but then at that time I'm not ready yet No idea, No theme.

This is it! The Day the Lord has Made.

God's Gift came in realization when I was thinking one afternoon on how could I give glory to God for the many favors He has done for the people, for my family and for me.

It's just fair to do this online for God because I believe without Him we are nothing and we cannot have the kind of technology we are enjoying right now like the internet, the web and blogs and the many good things online that has contributed a lot in our growth and prosperity. For all that was and for all that will be, let the Glory be for God!

No comments: