Sunday, June 8, 2008

A year older in U.S.A.

I celebrated my birthday here in U.S.A. for the first time. It is something new because my mom and my sisters are not around but my husband made it a day for me to remember.

I started my day going to St. Mary's Church for a morning mass with my husband and I felt special because the Priest prayed over me after the Holy Mass. We then went to Shoneys for an American Breakfast, right after I went online and received mail from my family back in the Philippines, and offline messages from my friends and former officemates. I also received telephone calls. My husband and his parents gave me a presents. My husband took me out for a dinner date at Texas Road House Restaurant. As I turned a year older, I wish and pray for peace and prosperity around the world.






My Happy Birthday

No comments: